Sunday, January 27, 2013

ArchiCAD Training in Arabic - Layer Settings & Control Box

Hi All!

We had a 3 days weekend and today we are back at the office! Well, a long weekend was very much needed since we have been quite busy lately.

Of course there is a down side of a long weekend. I have around 3 million emails waiting for me to reply. Therefore I don't have much to write today.

I am very lucky though:) My hardworking colleague Fady, recorded some more training videos in Arabic. Today we will be sharing a 26 minutes video about "Layer Settings and Control Box".


Enjoy!
Fady Londy
Diyane Koseoglu
www.bimes.com

1 comment:

  1. The brand new release provides abilities that greatly simplify the modeling and documentation of structures even if the model consists of an advanced of detail. An ArchiCAD training would be a good way to provide the best architectural design.

    ReplyDelete